Saturday, September 7, 2013

When I Am Rich

I will buy an iPad without agonizing over it for a year.

I will have beautiful nice furniture!

I will have a brand new electric piano.

I will take little weekend trips to the coast!

I will have an Anthropologie kitchen.

I will have a one bedroom apartment!

I will travel abroad and stay in actual hotels.

I will buy fancy cheese MORE OFTEN than once a month.

I will buy very high quality chocolate, and all the ingredients I want!

I will eat at EXTREMELY FANCY restaurants as often as once a month or even once a week!

Faye and Katie and Ian and I were just talking about how it's possible for a single person to make triple digits and not save at all, since we have heard of those people. But I'm pretty sure than even if I did all those things, I would still have some left over to save! I don't know how it's possible to make triple digits and have no one to support but yourself and NOT SAVE. Very perplexing.

No comments:

Post a Comment